kayaking at sunrise

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Every time I go kayaking I think I fall in love with Savannah a little bit more. It was gorgeous Wednesday morning when some friends and I went at sunrise. It was so peaceful, pretty, and challenging (my arms are mush). It was also a little chilly outside which made it feel really nice.

Even though I'm not a morning person, I love getting up and getting something done really early. Having the cool air around me and watching the sun creep up was so refreshing. And there's something great about feeling far away from everyone else with only pelicans around you.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The last few pictures are breathtaking. I've never gone kayaking at night (always in the day) but this is now something I want to do!

carlotta cisternas said...

these. are. so. gorgeous. I'm serious. I want to blow up and frame that last one. So pretty.

becca said...

WOW.
This is amazingly gorgeous!

Post a Comment