26410007

26410015

26410009

26410008

26410006

26410011

26410005

26410014

How quickly life changes on us. 

I got a job. I didn't do much to get it, actually. It was one of those things that happens to you and you didn't have anything to do with it at all. But I work now. I handle the administrative needs of a small nonprofit organization that does great things for underprivileged children. I never thought I would enjoy administrative work until it fell into my lap and I felt I would have been stupid not to take it.* I am busy but not overworked. Although I work enough that the weekends have morphed into this glorious two day period where everything seems amazing and is filled with caramel apple pancakes and zoo animals and catching up on doing things around the house.

Just realized it's almost March. Happy Easter season! More photos soon.

 *Especially with this perfect, massive St Bernard as a coworker. 


2 comments:

Faith said...

Congrats on the job! Glad that you guys are doing well. :) The California photos make me jealous!

querido diário said...

just found your blog and loving it :)

Post a Comment