biscuits & oj

IMG 4476

IMG 4526

IMG 4531

IMG 4530

IMG 4532

Having Jeff back home after a week out of town means boring things turn fun, broken things get fixed, and more love goes into the food I prepare. It is a funny thing, being away from the people that mean the most. I'm surprised by what I crave when I don't have it. It turns out the things I missed while he was gone were things that usually annoy me. Things I realize I don't want to live without. I enjoy having to "put up" with them. I'm used to us now, and I like it this way.


6 comments:

nikaela marie said...

:) xxoo

good post.

nikaela marie said...

what biscuit recipe is that!? I want it? also, are there any left? :)

Cait said...

this post is simply beautiful (meaning I got a little misty-eyed) and your images are lovely (and delicious) as always.

janis said...

you two are sweet.

Faith said...

"...boring things turn fun, broken things get fixed, and more love goes into the food I prepare." :) Beautifully said, ChloƩ!

becca said...

aw, so glad Jeff is back and that things are looking up again!

Post a Comment