she's not my sister, i swear

Old Chloé Family 37

It's my momma's birthday today. The only way to understand how much I miss her is to have known her for yourself. She is sweet and gentle and generous. To be her neighbor would be amazing...coffee and gardening talk every morning, hiking in the afternoons, dinner made by her hands every evening, and knitting together after dark. Maybe one day this will happen. I hope so.

 

P.S. Don't feel silly if you mistake her for one of my siblings. It happens all the time.

P.P.S. Babes


7 comments:

Cait said...

happy birthday to your wonderful momma! She truly is a special lady. :)

paddle to shore said...

What a GREAT picture! Your mama is such a babe!

Lauren Outlaw said...

Aww! Mamma! Don't talk to me about short shorts:) Ha-ha

Lauren Outlaw said...

Where can I get a pair of those!?

becca said...

your mother sounds incredible!

demetria said...

ooo your mom is the cutest. is it weird to miss her?

Hankdaddy said...

Sweet comments about your mom Chloe' (et al)... she's all that! I couldn't have found a better wife - a true Proverbs 31 woman (Pr 31:10-31). She's a babe... if she were President, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln [Outlaw]!

Love you... Dad

Post a Comment